• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Halfbrick's Fruit Ninja on Android <3

Darkshear

Aug 29, 2010
We got Angry Birds a couple weeks ago, and now Halfbrick released Fruit Ninja finally for Android!! w00t!!!

My life is over....

It runs piss poor for the moment, probably some updating and the EVO being limited to 30FPS doesn't help, but it's a step in the right direction...

Finally after a kernel change I can play without the Evo's stock garbage input response! 367 is my current best....

IMG00095-20100821-1558.jpg

Upvote 0
We got Angry Birds a couple weeks ago, and now Halfbrick released Fruit Ninja finally for Android!! w00t!!!

My life is over....

It runs piss poor for the moment, probably some updating and the EVO being limited to 30FPS doesn't help, but it's a step in the right direction...
Runs much better on my Epic than the EVO (even with CM6)... and looks way prettier :) Btw, why was fruit ninja thread already opened (and 2 threads down no less) not good enough for you?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones