• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Halloween homescreen contest?

hemanahu.jpg

Skull is a Beautiful Widgets clock (dont know BW well enough to get rid of the date, if someone can help?)
Eyes are Zooper Widget battery % and outside temp, bright red with grey shadow, icons are Neon Red by Stealthychief (if anyone knows anythin bloodier.....?)
WP is a random pic from Droidiris app (excellent) with just a couple of filters on it

Reactions: gbsa and badblue1
Upvote 0
Shoot sounds good to me! Next time PM me for a quicker response. ;)

Happy to give out a premium subscription, that makes things real easy - but not sure how exciting that is for regular premium members.

Maybe we can take our top few favorites and post them on Phandroid or something as a Halloween article..

Post away, we'll move entries if we start a new thread for it. Maybe I'll even see what I can do on this monstrous Note 3 screen!

Let me see what feedback Rob has, if any, before going all official with it - but go on and post, have fun with it! I like the couple already on here.

Edit: Alright, I have something in mind and will post tonight. Stay tuned!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones