• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Halo Boot Animation

es0tericcha0s

Apr 16, 2010
I've seen more than one person asking for this one (on various forums), so thought I'd throw one out there for you guys. I've actually never even played the game, but just happened to see a clip on YouTube of the upcoming game and thought you might enjoy a bit of it. Too lazy to make a preview GIF, so you'll just have to give it a try. Beggars can't be choosers and all that. :p
This is optimized for the Droid Eris, so if you need something other than 320 x 480 then you can just change it in the desc.txt . I'm pretty sure that you can just change this inside the zip without extracting, but if you do extract it, make sure to zip it back with Store (or No, depending on which program you use) Compression. If you need help, let me know. Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/bootanimation.zip

damn thats alot of sceens for a bootanimation i dont think G1 really can go about 160 frames even if it is small, been havin mines freeze when it gets midway threw. heres the gif tho.
halo.gif

Upvote 0
well the file itself is still under 3mb which is great but for some reason the sequence amount is high in the 200 zone. most ive gotten to work right was around 160 close to 170, but then again i dont know how your phone boots cuz our bootanimations are short loops. really wasnt ment for vid pics and such lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones