1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Halo screen protector $6 for 4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ~Reason~, Apr 12, 2012.

1. ~Reason~

~Reason~ Newbie

Coming from the og Droid the scratch resistance of this otherwise great phone really bummed me out. I hate the idea of screen protectors and can't stand the idea of paying $20+ for a little piece of plastic.

After getting a bunch of little scratches I bit the bullet and got a pack of Halo screen protectors. $6 for a pack of 3, but when it arrived it was a 4 pack.

It was a dry install that I found very easy. Just don't skip the step of getting all of the dust off of both sides of the protector before you peel anything. Even though you have the film to peel, static will make the dust jump to the screen or protector.

The is no distortion and I like the feel even better than the glass. It does hold fingerprints a bit more than the glass, but that's a small price for not feeling the deep scratch I put in the screen the first week I had it.

Bottom line is I almost never notice that the protector is there and I didn't pay a price that makes me mad every time I think about it. I wish I had put one on the minute I took the phone out of the box.

Dmark44 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews