1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Halp D:

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gonkii, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Gonkii

Gonkii Lurker

Hey, I had backups of my bloatware with the free version of titanium back up but when I decided to restore the bloatware it failed over and over again, I got aggravated and just deleted titanium and got rom manager and downloaded some other rom.

Is there anyway to get the bloatware back and have my phone pretty much factory reset or have I already gone to the point of no return?

Also I had downloaded ROM Manager (free version) and then i decided to go to the market an get the ROM Manager Premium. The premium version downloads to 100% and just sits there. I tried to go through the ROM Manger free version itself but it just ask me to buy the premium version which I already have. :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

If you want your phone stock then use the guide to downgrade and then upgrade if you choose. That will put you at bone stock.

If you just want the bloat then you can install them one by one. Apps can be found in the all things root guide in the root section.

nuttmeg likes this.
  3. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

sadly the stock bloatware is odex'd so i dont think it can be restored as easily not that your on a de-odex'd rom, i think there are link in forums for stock apps installer if thats all you want..?

4. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Ah yes, I forgot about that. ;)

5. Gonkii

Gonkii Lurker

Yes that's pretty much all I wanted. Thanks :D

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews