• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Halp with GBA app!

Captspankey

Lurker
Jun 22, 2010
Okay first off, Total noob here when it comes to this whole technical stuff haha. I'm around electronics and stuff a lot but for the life of me I am terrible at this stuff. I'm using an Mytouch 3g android and downloaded the GBA app.. For about an HOUR i've been googleing around trying to find out how exactly to get it set up.. Sooo many threads explaining how to do this simple task I know, But I still can not figure it out. (Just got this phone) I basically completely need my hand to be held. Anyways.. I understand everything from downloading the gba_bios.bin.. But I CAN NOT figure out how to put it into the SD file or whatever.. Can someone please sloowly walk me through this?

Any help, tips, or advice would be greatly appreciated!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones