1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Halp!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by malloryweir, Jan 31, 2010.

1. malloryweir

malloryweir New Member

Dec 26, 2009
    I really want a nice multimedia docking station so that I may have a cozy home on my nightstand for my eris. I've searched high and low for weeks (okay okay months...) for anything compatible, but so far I've found nothing...

I also work in the OR and the iPhoner's all have their nifty multimedia docking stations with speakers n such to play music. I want that for my eris darn it!

So I pose this challenge to ye more crafty than I: Make me a rad-tastic docking station or point me in a direction where I may find one/the parts to build one myself?

Like what cables would I need to have the usb double as a charging and to connect to speakers? like the iphone does, without using the headphone jack?

I looked for an adapter female iphone to male mini usb but no such luck of course...

Advertisement

2. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Well, damned if I can't find the picture. But T-Mobile is getting ready to sell a pretty nifty docking station for the myTouch. They look similar enough, and the docking port is roomy that it may accommodate your Eris. I'd drop by a store and see if they got their demo model yet.

3. malloryweir

malloryweir New Member

Dec 26, 2009
    I'll keep my eyes open for it.