1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hand hurting with use...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gynormus, Nov 20, 2014.

1. gynormus

gynormus Member

This is my first phablet device, coming from a Droid Maxx and Galaxy S5, after about 3 weeks of use my hand and writs are hurting... I don't use it one hand only exclusively, maybe its the weight? the harsh metal banding? What do you think, anyone else having this issue?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

I've found with any phone I've used for the last few years that if I hold it with one hand for long periods of time and I am supporting the weight with basically my pinky (imagine it being in my left hand with my pinky being the only real digit under the phone) then yes, I will get some discomfort or numbness. This is remedied by changing grip and goes away very quickly.

3. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Android Expert

I get the same sensation if I hold any phone for an extended period of time. Had the same issue with my S4.

Its a matter of adjusting your hand position periodically.

4. Jore

Jore Android Enthusiast

As awesome as the Note 4 is, you should rest your hands once in awhile. I really hope you weren't on your phone 3 weeks straight :)

5. gynormus

gynormus Member

I guess that's the problem... this phone is just too awesome

6. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Android Expert

You know what they say about big phones...

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews