1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Handcent causing sense to restart?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Drumminraider204, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Drumminraider204

Drumminraider204 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2010
    I started using handcent over the weekend, and last night sense restarted 2 times in a 5 min span, and today it did it 3 times in a 10 min span. No dont have ATK or spare parts, i since have turned off handcent and the past 3 hours i have been sense restart free. could handcent be the cause of my problems or no?

Advertisement

2. It certainly sounds like it, although it could still be a combination of handcent and something else thats causing it. What else do you have installed?

3. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Android Expert

Feb 18, 2010
    QA Engineer
    San Diego, CA.
    Sounds like you already figured out your problem. Sometimes the answer is in the question. ;)

4. Drumminraider204

Jan 2, 2010
    its not handcent i went back to the native SMS and it just did it again. it seems to be happening when i hit the return/back arrow as far as anything else installed that is the only app i have installed recently since the problem started

5. charklos

charklos Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    This has happened to me a few times too, and I also use handcent, but I dont think its handcent for me either. Hmmmmm...

6. Drumminraider204

Jan 2, 2010
    it has been fine today and i am using handcent again no clue what is causing it

7. kbeep

kbeep Newbie

Feb 22, 2010
    college......aircraft mechanic
    So cal
    I too have had this problem. I just stopped using sense, my phone has been problem free ever since.....

8. gruss

gruss Android Expert

Feb 16, 2010
    IT
    Toledoish
    I have this happen when I get texts while Pandora is playing. Upon exit of either Pandora or handcent sense restarts. Hopefully the Pandora update I got today fixes it. Curious if my Pandora theory holds water so post up id you use that too.