• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Handcent causing sense to restart?

I started using handcent over the weekend, and last night sense restarted 2 times in a 5 min span, and today it did it 3 times in a 10 min span. No dont have ATK or spare parts, i since have turned off handcent and the past 3 hours i have been sense restart free. could handcent be the cause of my problems or no?

I started using handcent over the weekend, and last night sense restarted 2 times in a 5 min span, and today it did it 3 times in a 10 min span. No dont have ATK or spare parts, i since have turned off handcent and the past 3 hours i have been sense restart free. could handcent be the cause of my problems or no?

Sounds like you already figured out your problem. Sometimes the answer is in the question. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones