1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Handcent Contacts Out of Order?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by esmith818, Dec 22, 2011.

1. esmith818

esmith818 Android Enthusiast

Perhaps the phone's forum isn't the best place to post this, but I have never had this issue on any other phone (OG or X2). On Handcent, when I click the "+" button to select a contact's number, the contacts listed are in no obvious order. They are not alphabetical by first or last name, nor any other order that I can discern. I also seem to be missing many of my contacts that I see in my phone's contact list. Any idea on what might be causing this?

SOLVED: Handcent has been updated to support ICS. I have all my contacts in alphabetical order again!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ska.t73

ska.t73 Android Expert

I get that too, it's more then likely a problem with the app and ICS. The app dev would need to fix it...

What I do is simply go into the contacts app and touch the text message icon of the person I want to text, it will launch handcent...

3. nycebo

nycebo Android Enthusiast

Agreed. I have the same issue. But I always type in the name and it autofills with the correct contact as I add letters. But, the dev should fix the issue.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews