1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Handcent duplicate groups with 2.1 OTA

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mark16q, May 17, 2010.

1. Mark16q

Mark16q Member

For the most part, happy with the OTA update. Fixed a few problems and seems to work well.

but the first issue I've run into is that in Handcent, when I go to send to a group, it shows all groups in duplicate.

If I go into people, the group is not duplicated, but for some reason, Handcent is showing all groups twice. Once is empty, and the other has all the proper contacts. I just have to guess which one to pick and see if it populates the #'s.

Any ideas on this?

Mark

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nsande1

nsande1 Lurker

I'm having the same problem. I've deleted the groups in Gmail contacts, leaving them ONLY in active sync. My gmail contact folder is empty, all i have is active sync. Still duplicating groups.

It also asks me to choose which phone number i want to use for each person in the group, even if they only have one number. THEN won't let me choose their number is some cases, which means they don't get the message. Frustrating for group SMS.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews