1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Handcent Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Khaelum, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Khaelum

Khaelum Active Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Law enforcement
    Virginia
    Greetings!

I think I'm the only one who has had issues with Handcent. Seemed to work okay for a while, then it would stop sending my messages all together and constantly make me retry to send them.

This problem seemed to originate from me replying to messages using the pop-up window, which would in turn cause all messages not to be sent.

Anyone else experience this or anything similar?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype

Advertisement

2. Bat~man

Bat~man Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    I haven't had that issue, I have been getting a lot of duplicate texts but not sure if handcent is the culprit or the network.

Have you tried disabling the pop-up window to see if that fixes it? If it does, may have to wait for some sort of update to correct it.

3. hawt

hawt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    You have to turn off notifications in the default app and then the only app that will notify you is Handcent.

I can't send MMS through handcent though. I sent a really small picture of 7k easy enough, but anything I took with the camera gives me issues.

I was having trouble receiving them too, my friend sent me three pictures and I only got one. The others just said "downloading" but they were only like 80kb so I don't know why it was having issues.

Tags: