• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Handcent led Problem.

M

Menddles

Hey, I'm having a bit of a problem with the led function on the Z with Handcent. Coming from a HTC Hero, whenever I get a new message my LED and trackball would flash continually until I opened the text message. But now on the Z the trackpad and LED will flash for a while then stop. Is there a way of having it like the Hero?

Also, on the keyboard when I press and hold a key for it's different symbol it comes up with something else e.g. holding the K button should bring up the ")" but instead it brings up "?" this happens with most of the keys. The only way I can bring up the right symbol on the right key is by holding the Fn button (which I'm assuming that's what your meant to do, but it would be easier just to press and hold). Anyway, anyone found away around this too?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones