1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support handcent/messaging app with lock screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by semperfiordie, Aug 2, 2011.

1. semperfiordie

semperfiordie Lurker
    None

Aug 2, 2011
    I just upgraded to the charge yesterday after i dropped my motorola droid into a big tub of water >.<. anyways i love the phone but i have a few questions i am hoping someone can answer.

1. is there anyway to move the location of the puzzle pieces on the lock screen?

2. This one i have read what i could on it and found no answer is there anyway to set up Handcent to appear on the lock screen like the built in one does.

3. Is there any way that i can set up ringtones for each individual contact for text messages. but still have a different one for when they call.

Advertisement

2. dressagerider

dressagerider Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 12, 2010
    Congratulations on getting your charge! I will try to help with some anwers to your quetsions, though there are others on this forum that are able to really help with anything pertaining to this phone so hopefully they will chime in also.

1. I do not believe there is any way to move the location of the puzzle pieces.

2. In your Handcent settings there should be an option to disable the built in sms notifications which would then make handcent the only one which would give you notifications. I use go launcher and go launcher sms and this option is offered. My daughter uses handcent and says it also offers the same.

3. You can set up different ringtones for each individual contact. Go into that particular contact through the contact app on your phone and hit the menu hard button at the bottom of the phone, choose edit, scroll down the list of options to edit until you see ringtone and then choose your ringtone for that contact.

Good Luck!!

3. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Android Expert

Oct 14, 2009
    widget locker app allows you to put any app on your lock screen. You can have infinite customization with widget locker.