• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Handcent notification issues

Yes.....well the deal is my and my wife have the same app on are phones and I get my notify on the tool bar and she gets it on the tool bar and also the app icon sitting in the on the bottom where the phone and contacts icon is an also just throwing a shortcut on the home screen also shows the number of message's. I've check all settings and have the same and I can't figure out how to get the number count off hers lol

Upvote 0
Yes.....well the deal is my and my wife have the same app on are phones and I get my notify on the tool bar and she gets it on the tool bar and also the app icon sitting in the on the bottom where the phone and contacts icon is an also just throwing a shortcut on the home screen also shows the number of message's. I've check all settings and have the same and I can't figure out how to get the number count off hers lol

You probably added the shortcut of the app and she has the Widget version. That could be it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones