• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Handcent Question

SirCheese

Jan 23, 2010
Hello,

I am running handcent and when I get a message, the screen pops up the previous message first and it also appears to show 2 messages even though it's the same message.

Anyone know how to fix this? I can't seem to find the setting for this and it's driving me nuts! :mad:

This used to happen sometime ago and it does not anymore. I don't think I did anything to fix it. What version of HC do you have? How do you remove the pop-up, do you click the 'x' to kill window, or use quick reply, or hit back key? I have version 3.3.2 and use 'x' or quick reply.
3.3.2 on my end. I usually hit the X and go to the notification area, and there is shows 2 messages but they are the same. I just had my phone replaced in the last 2 weeks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones