1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Handcent SMS Help

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by LuvMyHTC, Sep 4, 2011.

1. LuvMyHTC

LuvMyHTC Lurker

Hi,

I'm new to this forum thing, but a buddy said this might be helpful...so here it goes!

I've had the Handcent SMS app for about 2 years now, and I used to be able to use my own pictures as backgrounds within the app. I went to do this today, and was unable to choose a picture from my gallery. So I tried to see if I could create my own theme with the Handcent Online, but no luck with that either. I don't want to purchase one of those Handcent Online packages if I still won't be able to do what I want. Any help from you all would be greatly appreciated!!

BTW, I have a HTC Evo Shift 4G from Sprint...if that helps.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert

So if you go into handcent and do menu-settings-custom style-conversation list-background-tap the little down arrow-choose image-tap the image there, if there is one, and do clear(i have tried the change option but it doesn't always seem to save the change) -then tap the gray box and choose your gallery, that doesn't work? Does it not give you the option to choose your gallery or what happens when you try to change it? I have no problem using my pics in handcent on my htc inspire.

LuvMyHTC likes this.
  3. LuvMyHTC

LuvMyHTC Lurker

Thanks! It worked like a charm. You've made my day.

YOU ROCK!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D