Help Handcent vibrate text message?

So when I have my phone on vibrate setting I can feel it when someone calls me. I have Handcent btw if that makes a difference. But when I have the phone on vibrate and I get a text it doesnt vibrate? I have looked and cant find a fix. Anyone?

stealthtt24

Theres always, never, and only when device is set to vibrate mode. I had it on always and it still would not vibrate when the phone was in vibrate mode. Im going to the try the third option.

Bigjew92

i had the same problem so i searched and downloaded sound manager and it works fine now...press menu and then vibrate settings or something
hope this works for you

stealthtt24

Um, your post didn't make any sense to me. Where did you download sound manager from?

I've messed around with Handcent settings and text's will not vibrate. Ugh, this is frustrating.

Chelc

Um, your post didn't make any sense to me. Where did you download sound manager from?

I've messed around with Handcent settings and text's will not vibrate. Ugh, this is frustrating.

Download "sound manager" from the market for free, and under settings in THAT application click on the vibrate settings... This solved my vibrate for text problem.

stealthtt24

Download "sound manager" from the market for free, and under settings in THAT application click on the vibrate settings... This solved my vibrate for text problem.

Well it worked once I downloaded sound manager and messed with it, THANKS!

upther

Android Enthusiast
You should be able to uninstall Sound Manager now. I installed it, fixed my vibration issues, and then uninstalled the program and haven't had any issues. Still vibrating like a champ.

stealthtt24

Hmm.. Ill try that. I do love that this thing vibrates now though. I never miss a text! It probably saves on battery life cause since I know when I get one, I dont have to keep waking it up to check.