1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Handcent won't send multiple sms messages.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by videonastie, Jul 9, 2010.

1. videonastie

videonastie Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    I've been using Handcent since I've had my Desire, but since the last few updates it seems to have developed a fault when sending the same sms message to multiple contacts.

If I send a message to say 3 people, it either force closes, or comes up with the error message not sent. If it comes up with the latter, the messages are queued & sent 1 after the other.

I was able to do this no problem before, so has anyone else experienced this in Handcent?

Advertisement

2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    UK
    Could be an update glitch.

Contact the developer. They're usually quick at fixing issues and releasing updates.

3. stargazer786

stargazer786 New Member

Aug 20, 2010
    UNIX SA
    Leicester UK
    hi

i have noticied exactly the same issue since i started using handset a few weeks back.... so i will be interesting in knowing the fix... and i shall also try to contact the developer..also, does this imply the problem is not there with the other apps..(until i saw this, i thought it may have been an issue with the phone as opposed to the app..)

stargzaer786.

4. kamille316

kamille316 Active Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Working for a telecommunication company
    Canada
    I am experiencing the same thing, not sure if its because I'm using 2.2 Froyo now (it used to work when I had 2.1).

I uninstalled and reinstalled again and same thing happens however it still sends the message, does anyone know if its been fixed (since I reinstalled just now I am guessing no)?

Tags: