1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Handcent

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ZeroShot, Apr 18, 2012.

1. ZeroShot

ZeroShot Well-Known Member

Anyone use this. I'm having trouble sending pics with it need alittle help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ZeroShot

Well I fixed it. I couldn't disable my stock messenger in handcents settings.

But still post if u use it tell me how u like it it. And if u know any tricks or secrets to it.

3. Spart4n 029

Spart4n 029 Newbie

I love handcent! But I accidentally deleted my stock messenger app so I can't really send or receive pics. But the customization and look of this app are totally worth it! Plus, it's so much easier to use and it has a lot of cool features the stock app doesn't. Haha I'm telling you as if you didn't know.

4. ZeroShot

LOL ya I like it a lot just need to learn of the perks

5. myshkin

myshkin Android Enthusiast

I have used handcent since my first android (sprint hero) in feb 2010. I love it & have never messed with the stock messenger. When I go to my gallery & choose a pic to send when I choose share a list of options show up, my mail, facebook, twitter, google +,. &hamdcent. When I choose handcent, I can then send the pic to either just one or numerous people. Also, since the latest updates you can now pay for services that give you the ability to save & lock important texts. You can also blacklist asshats who you don't want texting you. This is one of my must have apps

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews