1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Handcent

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by minnieusa, Oct 15, 2014.

1. minnieusa

minnieusa Lurker

I have handcent texting. Nit does not show count no. Is it possible lg l90 does not have that capability

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. heycal

heycal Well-Known Member

New to Handcent. Can one make the handcent icon display the number of messages like the regular app does? I know it's in the notification area, but I'm used to seeing a little number on the icon itself, and prefer that method if possible.

3. heycal

heycal Well-Known Member

Handcent users here?

4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Used to be - switched to Textra. Far less razzmatazz, lower memory footprint, faster. ;)

5. heycal

heycal Well-Known Member

Think I tried that one. I don't love handcent so far, but it's about the only one I found where I can set the font to about 40pt size, like this big, to enable to me to read texts without reaching for my glasses.

6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Yeah, unfortunately Textra only does small, normal, and large fonts - doesn't go by size.

That's a new setting though so you might want to see if it's good enough.

7. heycal

heycal Well-Known Member

Thanks, maybe I'll take another look. Samsungs and iphones give you the ability to make the fonts like huge, but LG's max is laughably small.

EarlyMon likes this.

LG L90 Forum

The LG L90 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2540mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews