• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Handcent_Andrizoid v1and custom browser icon

andrizoid

Android Expert
Mar 25, 2010
so i had a little fun and did a little tweaking of the handcent application. i changed the icon, the notification icon, and the sent message failed icon to red with a peace sign in the middle of the white box rather than the three dots. i also changed the unknown contact photo from the silhouette with the question to a pot leaf face. im working on screens but im having trouble finding a way to get them up

i also changed the dolphin browser icon to a red and blue version of the google chrome icon.

if you want to download, make sure that you have any previous versions of the app uninstalled.

if theres anything else specifically on the handcent, or on any other non stock app that you would like me to change, let me know and ill see what i can do.

20as5r7.jpg
2d85rtw.png

28s22pf.png

Attachments

• Dolphin_Andrizoidv1.apk
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
  • Handcent_Andrizoidv1.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 82

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones