1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hands up

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Simon_Gardner, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Android Expert

Hands up who else has tried to write on a piece of paper with the S-pen? (It doesn't work.)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Haha! I remember one day about a month ago where I forgot to put my S-Pen back into my device and I was like, "Oh jeez I need a pen to write this down"

Promptly pick up the S-Pen and try to write and I'm like, "This darn thing is out of ink"

Look down, *facepalm*

TomWho likes this.
  3. lterry913

lterry913 Member

:laugh::laugh: This cracks me up.

4. Digital Controller

Hey sometimes you don't know...when you're busy it just feels like a pen :rolleyes::p

5. With a regular pen in hand, you absentmindedly start to write on the Note :eek:

6. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

Hopefully it isn't a sharpie. ;)

7. GiggityGiggity

GiggityGiggity Android Enthusiast

I've done both, tried writing on paper with the stylus and tried using the phone with a regular pen in hand. Does make you feel a bit stupid. :)

8. Digital Controller

That feeling when you write on your phone with sharpee....thank goodness for the screen protector :p

9. evohicks

evohicks Android Expert

I remember using the S Pen on my wife's Note 2 and I thought of something I needed to do on my phone, without thinking I wrote on my action memo with her S Pen, and it worked fine!
    It was only when I went to put her pen in my Note 3 that I realised lol.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews