1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Handscent SMS Blacklist Password

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by SaleenFiend, Oct 6, 2010.

1. SaleenFiend

SaleenFiend Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Louisiana
    I recently(yesterday) set my blacklist password for Handscent SMS. Well I know without a doubt what the password is supposed to be but I can't get into the Blacklist becuase my password isn't matching. I'm worried that I may have accidentally clicked the wrong letter (twice) and the Auto-correct feature automatically set the password differently. (Why do they have auto-correct on passwords? Pisses me off!)​

BTW I've tried all the auto-correct suggestions I can come up with. No avail.​

Is there a way to reset this password or clear it? I have not tried uninstalling or re-installing Handscent becuase I have my options set perfectly.​

Advertisement

2. eNkrypt

eNkrypt Member

Oct 6, 2010
    I would type your password in like a notepad or something on the phone, then select the text and copy it. Then paste it into the password field. Shouldn't auto correct then...

Just a suggestion.

Edit:
    Are you saying your actual password was auto corrected?

SaleenFiend likes this.
  3. SaleenFiend

Oct 6, 2010
    Louisiana

Yes, that's what I am worried about and I have tried all the possible options I can come up with by trying to mistype my password and everything.

4. SaleenFiend

Oct 6, 2010
    Louisiana
    Any help is appreciated guys. I assume I'm going to uninstall Handscent if someone doesn't have a clue in a few hours.

5. BigD562

BigD562 Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Try emailing the Devs to see if they have an answer for you.

SaleenFiend likes this.
  6. youncester

youncester Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Interesting subject... did you find out any information on this...

7. SaleenFiend

Oct 6, 2010
    Louisiana
    No, just left it alone... but I'm going to email today... thanks for the bump/reminder

8. youncester

youncester Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I understand.. Something that you might try (just to make sure that you havent missed anything) is to check the log in handcent.. It is located under menu/more/delivery reports(while looking at the inbox).. there is another option for undelivered messages.. maybe you could find some info under that report to get you by until you find something.. I probably aint much help but figured I would try..