1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Handwriting icon missing from Customizable Keys

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ellanfo, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Ellanfo

Ellanfo Lurker

Has anyone came across this issue? I have the keyboard/swipe as my main input method but sometime I like to go back to handwriting mode but when I longpress the customizable icon the handwriting icon is missing. The other day when I was near Samsung shop I asked the guy there but when he was showing me to longpress that custom icon, the handwriting icon was there!
    Now as I am swyping this message I keep longpressing the custom icon ... the handwriting icon is not there so what am I missing?
    Also there are only seven icons, the last box is blank so please help anyone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dave1812

dave1812 Android Enthusiast

3. Ellanfo

Ellanfo Lurker

I found the solution! Thankfully before having to factory reset.There was already a thread on this and the solution was provided by xcthulhux. Thanks and now I also understand what 'nm' stands for ... new member? K :)

4. dave1812

dave1812 Android Enthusiast

no. means "never mind". i had posted but deleted text. can't leave it blank.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews