• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hanging up? How?

rjpear

Nov 6, 2009
Ok Folks..I have been having issues with being able to Kill a call.. I made two mistake calls..and I either have no Hangup button on the screen or Navigated away from the call screen. Any way to kill a call (aka HANG UP) right now.. Maybe something that will map the Camera Button or one of the soft buttons when in call mode.

ideas,?

Thanks'

You don't have a red/pink "End" button on the phone screen right after you dial a number? Make sure you're not covering the sensor on the top right of the Droid. That senses when the phone is against your face and turns the screen off to save battery.

I don't think a task killer is the right thing for ending a call. It would take too many presses to get there and kill the right task.

Upvote 0
If I make a call or keep the call screen on then I can find the kill screen.. but If I am not on the PHONE application I can't stop he call..I have to turn off the phone or use the APPLICATION switcher to get to the phone to kill it.. I just want to hang up.. Maybe a Widget on the home screen to hang up...Like a Macro or something?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones