1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Happy 2021, greetings from Jena, Germany and I look forward to exchanging ideas with you guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MatKlausing, Jan 4, 2021.

1. MatKlausing

MatKlausing Lurker

Dear Forum!
    I'm Matthias and I live and work in Jena in Germany.
    I am currently developing an Android app with two friends and am looking forward to an exchange with Android users and other developers.

Snowy greetings from Jena and pls stay healthy!
    Matthias​

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello Matthias. Welcome to Android Forums. It's great to have you join the site. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Unforgiven and MatKlausing like this.
  3. MatKlausing

MatKlausing Lurker

4. olbriar

olbriar  

I suspect you've seen our app development area. Here is something that you might find of interest. In our App and Game area we allow developers to announce their new releases if they appear in the Play Store. It's our way of assuring our members the new apps have been screened. We then create a channel just for your app where you can add information and upgrades etc. Members can post in the channel with suggestions and crtiques etc.

In any event, I hope that these forums prove to be useful. Thanks again for joining.

MatKlausing likes this.
  5. MatKlausing

MatKlausing Lurker

Thank you @olbriar for the links to the two section and the further explanations. We have just started our internal test in the google play store and will soon be on alpha release for a bigger user group.
    How does it work in androidforums? Is it allowed to announce alpha testing in post or even ask for feedback for features?
    Or would that be bad manner?

6. olbriar

olbriar  

We are not a test group though I'm certain there are a number of members that would enjoy testing new apps prior to release. As a forum, we take our members and their devices quite seriously. We rely on the Play Store to screen anything that might be nefarious to protect our members.

MatKlausing likes this.
  7. Steven58

Welcome to Android Forums. Believe it or not, this is where it all started way back when!

MatKlausing and olbriar like this.
  8. MatKlausing

MatKlausing Lurker

Cool :) ... I would always do testings through Play Store only. Otherwise the risk is to high.

olbriar likes this.
  9. Hello Matthias! Welcome to the forum.

10. dvestal278b

dvestal278b Newbie

Greetings Matthias!!
    I was stationed in Schweinfurt in Bayern for 3 years before they closed it down and I soooooo miss Deutschland!!! Good to know you!!

11. maire5

maire5 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. I also miss Germany. Spent about ten years altogether and always enjoyed myself there.