• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy Birthday Isaac

PM him a link. Or hope he sees the redirect (like the other users who responded all did). :)

It really had nothing to do with the Triumph or rooting so it was bound to be moved. If we allowed discussions to be wherever people wanted we might as well get rid of all of the forums and just have one giant bulletin board. ;)

Reactions: Frisco
Upvote 0
So ya this thread is probably going to be closed but that's okay.

happy birthday bud, have fun, get wasted, make a new friend, lose another. Lol

Never going to be closed (as long as no cussing or loud belching, etc :D).

Here in the Lounge, where Kelmar has moved this, birthday threads are encouraged..

..paaarrdeee! ;)

The whole Android Forums Staff is with you:

birthdayclown.jpg

Upvote 0
LOL, wow, thanks guys. I'm glad to be a part of the community. :)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't drink too much last night. Because I did. Here's to my hangover recovery!:D

awww your AF friends love you <3 Well seemed like you had a blast of a birthday. Happy belated Birthday! I know it's not nice to ask a lady :D ;) :p (sorry I can't help it) How many candles were on the cake this year?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones