1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vihzel, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday

[​IMG]

If you guys have kids and are trick or treating tonight... be safe!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bramsy

Bramsy Android Expert

3. gallandof

gallandof Android Expert

this is probably the worst halloween, no parties since all the normal people are working so im stuck handing out candy

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Extreme Android User

Thanks, you tooo!

5. XboxOmac

XboxOmac Member

You, too.. Although, I don't follow rhe spirit of Halloween anymore ever since I got into high school. :x

6. trackball

trackball Well-Known Member

I have to man the house this year. The little kids make it fun. The big kids make it awkward.

7. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

8. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

lol, I stopped dressing up for Halloween when I turned 13. I thought I was oh so big and mature for those kiddie things, lol. First year at uni and everyone was dressed up...thought it was strange as hell...until I started dressing up too XD

9. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

I'm old, but we don't give raisins to trick-or-treaters.

We sit them all down to a nice big meal of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas with butter, stuffed red peppers, soft-hot muffins with honey, and a nice warm mug of cinnamon apple juice.

To heck with candy.

lol, etc...

10. trackball

trackball Well-Known Member

Haha! that comic is pretty accurate except i would add parents trying to teach their toddlers/very young children manners "what do you saaayyyy?" From my perspective as the candy giver this year I noticed the young teens are ALL emo and the middle-age to older teens are all half naked and apparently still trick or treating.

11. byteware

byteware Android Expert

I've been noticing for awhile that almost all of the costumes for sale (and worn) by teen girls are almost identical to what you can buy in a lingerie shop. It's actually pretty disturbing.