1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

happy holidays everyone!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ocnbrze, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

hey guys,

i know there are a few of you guys that still hang out around here, and so i want to wish y'all a merry xmas and a happy new year!!!!!!!

this forum will always be my first home. and those who are parting ways as you guys get upgrades.....i wish y'all well and come by this forum to say hello, if you can.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Merry Christmas to all and also Happy Holidays to all also:)
    This forum also will be my first home as the Evo was my first and even though I have moved on, the Evo was in a class by itself!

So, I hope you, Ocn, and others have a fantastic, wonderful holiday season:D

tube517, biker57 and ocnbrze like this.
  3. biker57

biker57 Android Enthusiast

Here's hoping everyone has a Happy Android Christmas! !

tube517, Mikestony and ocnbrze like this.
  4. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy new year. May you always be filled with joy and love for mankind. I raise my Android to you all and say here here :D:D:D

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

cheers
    :beer:

6. brianvillage5

brianvillage5 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas everyone. In Michigan we actually got some snow, which may come as a suprise but don't actually get too much anymore.

Mikestony likes this.
  7. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Happy Holidays, Evo Peeps! This is a great forum and I still learn something new here. I always peek in here and read, even at work (Shhhhhhhhhhh) , even if I have a new primary device! Have a safe and prosperous New Year! Keep on doing what you guys do!

Mikestony likes this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews