• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy Memorial Weekend

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    so anybody have plans? going somewhere? staying at home? do you plan on cooking or lighting up that grill?

i gave myself Monday off as well, so i have a 3 day weekend. i'm gonna sit back and relax. i have an hour and a half massage scheduled tomorrow. also my sleep number bed is getting delivered and installed. so tomorrow, i should be sleeping well. i have my last slap of beef ribs i'll be grilling tomorrow as well.

i also plan on visiting my father's grave tomorrow. he past away many years ago, but i like to celebrate Memorial weekend with him....probably do that on Sunday.

also i plan on watching Top Gun: Maverick as well. i'm hoping Monday afternoon will not be tooo crowded.

so what are you guys plan for the weekend?

so anybody have plans? going somewhere? staying at home? do you plan on cooking or lighting up that grill?

i gave myself Monday off as well, so i have a 3 day weekend. i'm gonna sit back and relax. i have an hour and a half massage scheduled tomorrow. also my sleep number bed is getting delivered and installed. so tomorrow, i should be sleeping well. i have my last slap of beef ribs i'll be grilling tomorrow as well.

i also plan on visiting my father's grave tomorrow. he past away many years ago, but i like to celebrate Memorial weekend with him....probably do that on Sunday.

also i plan on watching Top Gun: Maverick as well. i'm hoping Monday afternoon will not be tooo crowded.

so what are you guys plan for the weekend?

Well I was supposed to head over to Mass yet again, but decided to decline that because of the water problems we have at the cottage.My brother in law left for Louisville, meanwhile my sister is still got an upset stomach from dealing with her own basement flooding over, just a few days ago, so we are going to see Bob's Burger movie pretty soon, I am just not going to do much on Mon. Either, going to really relax and enjoy myself with my siblings, and sort of forget why about the animals that served us as well.

I know that feeling, lost my father twenty years ago, just not in shock or anything at all.. Over all this weekend, just laying low.

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    I have friends coming into town to decorate graves. The cabin is always open for friends so we are having a weekend of lazin and grillin planned. Some of the locals will come too so I'll have a cabin full Saturday. I'm doing burgers and brats for I'm not certain the number of eaters. I'll make some potato salad and bake some beans and have chips and dip too. We might consume some adult beverages. :) I'm planning a 5 star breakfast for Sunday. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, and pancakes should make everyone happy. Nobody discussed Sunday evening. I might have to run to town and grab something for us if I have guests needing to stay another night.

Upvote 0
    Just sayin'...

Also: if your community is holding a Memorial Day ceremony tomorrow, ATTEND IT if at all possible. If not, find out why not... and take lead on the effort to hold one from now on.

9a951ed3b86df93f.png

Upvote 0
    Went outside and mended to my mother's garden for a bit, before it was seriously warm, got some whatever mom had like a yellow seed and she scooped it up, but it was fatal, so took off my socks and shoes, took a nice warm shower after doing that to get rid of it. Exempt from heading to the cementary with my cousins. Because I fret sometimes of the hour of hand.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones