• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy New Year!

K

Kaat72

The islands of Kiribati and Samoa are the first to welcome 2015, while Honolulu, Hawaii is among the last...
Happy New Year to you all!!!
Are you happy as is, or do you have plans to change anything in 2015? Are you lighting fireworks? How do you celebrate?

Attachments

• 1420017245202.jpg
    1420017245202.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 1420017273976.jpg
    1420017273976.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
May the serial advancement of the arbitrary numerical designation of our chronological obsession bring you comfort in a world of chaos.

We are having a light meal of assorted tapas accompanied by cocktails and a bottle of Moscato D'Asti to ring in the New Year. Entertainment is, as always, the Benny Goodman Story starring Steve Allen and Donna Reed.

It came with masks and he is making us wear them when we watch.:p

You are SOOOOoooo posting pictures of that, Pup! :D

Upvote 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Now then... You just gotta love that!!! Thanks for being a real dad Pup.

I'm having a friend over. Been my best bud for near sixty years. We will tip a few or more and solve most if not all of the world's problems before midnight. I have the original bell from the first college in Wichita mounted on a stand in my front yard. It's a 32 which means it's 32 inches in diameter at it's base. It's tradition that it rings in the new year. It will be close to zero out come midnight but I'll be cranking it anyway. Everyone within a mile of my house would freak out if they didn't hear my bell.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones