• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Haptic Feedback not as Haptic

hd.android

Jun 5, 2010
Is anyone else noticing that the haptic feedback is not as strong as it was when they first got the phone? I've had it for about 4 days now, and the phone definitely does not vibrate as strongly when I type using the keyboard.

Is this a setting somewhere that I'm missing? I guess there's a chance that my screen protector (static cling) is somehow causing the problem? Any one else dealing with this?

Thanks!

I had my turned off, and recently put it on to see if i missed it. I noticed that it doesn't always vibrate on certain tappings, like it would miss a letter even though the letter appeared in the text.

It's very strange. It was pointed and sharp when I first got the phone. Now, it lags the key press, is just a light vibration, and sometimes skips completely. Not critical, just an inconvenience.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones