• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Haptic Feedback?

I have Haptic Feedback shut off, all setting for vibration are on off.

When I text or email I get no feedback using the keyboard but when I use the phone and dial #'s I get feedback, can you guys and gals check to see if yours does this to?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know you are still not able to disable the feedback on the dialer, it was a real issue with the Hero as it caused an insane amount of lag with the dialer.
I use an app called dialer one from the market place, replaces the stock dialer. You can make it different colors, make it match you wallpaper. It's a pretty sweet app.

Reactions: me2u69
Upvote 0
As far as I know you are still not able to disable the feedback on the dialer, it was a real issue with the Hero as it caused an insane amount of lag with the dialer.
I use an app called dialer one from the market place, replaces the stock dialer. You can make it different colors, make it match you wallpaper. It's a pretty sweet app.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones