• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hard bricked virgin 710t unbrick img needed

Alright what happened is i tried to update my twrp to try flash octo os and i did so using terminal emulator apparently something went wrong and its now fully unresponsive if i plug it in with no battery it does light up and ive tried sd flashing the sprint unbrick image using a windows flash tool and a 16gb sd didnt work does anyone have a virgin mobile l710t unbrick img i dont see anything on the web also is it worth a try using a jig i read somwhere that it usually dosent work if its a bootloader problem i just want recovery mode so i can odin it back to stock please help

Someone else here asked for the same thing and wasn't able to get one. Your phone might be dead. Might be time to look around for a new phone. Fingerhut.com offers credit to people I got $500 from them in credit and they do sell a few phones. Might be worth applying at fingerhut.com they have monthly payment options to pay for it. Just a idea and delivery is pretty fast.

Upvote 0
What your paying for a broken screened galaxy s3 or jtag device that could be the first payment on a $30 galaxy note 2, $60 galaxy note 4, $60 galaxy s6,$60 galaxy s6 edge or $70 galaxy s6 edge +. The screens are bigger and ram is the same and bigger. $60 payment ÷4 weeks = $15 a week. I'm not sure of who wouldn't pay $15 a week for a nice phone. $70 payment ÷ 4 weeks is $17.50 a week and $30 payment ÷ 4 weeks is $7.50 a week. A pack of cigarettes costs more at some places than $7.50 and that just for a pack.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What your paying for a broken screened galaxy s3 or jtag device that could be the first payment on a $30 galaxy note 2, $60 galaxy note 4, $60 galaxy s6,$60 galaxy s6 edge or $70 galaxy s6 edge +. The screens are bigger and ram is the same and bigger. $60 payment ÷4 weeks = $15 a week. I'm not sure of who wouldn't pay $15 a week for a nice phone. $70 payment ÷ 4 weeks is $17.50 a week and $30 payment ÷ 4 weeks is $7.50 a week. A pack of cigarettes costs more at some places than $7.50 and that just for a pack.
Um, that's $60 per month for an $800 galaxy s6 edge+, not just $60.

Reactions: mydian
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones