• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hard-Bricked?

A

Android Question

Hi.. I own a Xolo A500 phone and I believe that I have bricked. Some vital info:
1.My phone is rooted.
2.I tried to flash a ROM to my phone, and I believe that I have selected a correct ROM.

After flashing , the phone got hung on the phone logo. So I reflashed it with the SAME rom. The same thing happened and suddenly my phone got switched off (May be the battery had got drained) and wont turn on again. So after recharging the battery, I tried again , but there was no respone, and may be the phone is hard bricked. I could not unbrick it by any means on the internet which i have tried. So is there any work around? Things I have tried, but in vain:
1. Used ADB, keeps giving me "Device not found" error
2.Used SP flash tool
3.OneClick Unflash also gives similar"Not found" error

Another point worth mentioning is that in Device manager , it shows as QualcommHS-USB QDloader 9008.
Also, will a USB Jig work with my mobile? Any other ways i could unbrick my mobile?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones