1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hard case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gta1216, Sep 12, 2011.

1. gta1216

gta1216 Newbie

anyone can recommend a good hard case for the sensation 4g? i read some review and people said the front and back piece popped open with a light squeeze. that doesn't sound very good if the phone actually dropped on the floor or whatnot. i don't like rubber or silicone ones tho.

does the hard case have a sharp edge? i get this impression the edges are sharp by the way they look online.

off topic, but is there anyway to get custom painting on the battery cover? i want to paint the oem battery cover white, but of course not doing it myself. would be nice if htc offered a white sensation 4g (or at least an oem replacement battery cover in white).

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf Android Expert

Best hard cover I found was getting the no name from the mall kiosk. You need a dime to pop the cover off. Its survived 12' falls.

3. 03machme

03machme Well-Known Member

i just ordered an otterbox case should be here in a few days

4. wmurphy1975

wmurphy1975 Member

I had the Casemate "Barely There" for a while and it seemed to provide some protection without adding too much bulk. But I really wanted something that would provide better protection in the event of a fall. So I've had the Seidio Surface case for about a month and absolutely love it. It adds minimum bulk and while I haven't dropped it I feel fairly sure that it would survive.

5. mrdeucie

mrdeucie Well-Known Member

The Seidio case I reviewed is nice for a "hard" case. I think it's hard. It's definitely not silicone, but could be a hard rubber.

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date is 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews