1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hard reset and paid apps question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bigmac871, Dec 14, 2010.

1. bigmac871

bigmac871 Lurker

Yesterday my phone became incredibly slow, I had not installed any apps or use live wallpapers. I had to take the battery out 4 times and did 2 soft resets and it still isn't running like it used to. Considering a hard reset but not sure if my paid apps will come back on the phone, anyone else have this issue or know if the apps will come back if I use the same google account?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mxsjw

mxsjw Android Expert

Make yourself an appbrain account and sync with that. Once you've hard reset, redownload appbrain to the "fresh" phone and your apps will be waiting to reinstall.

You will not have to pay for the paid apps again as long as you use the same google account.

3. bostoniansurvivor

bostoniansurvivor Well-Known Member

If the same Gmail account is used the apps will by under my apps in the market after the hard reset.

4. FrayAdjacent

FrayAdjacent Android Enthusiast

This. Reset my Droid a few times, and it always downloaded all of my apps again, including paid apps.

My DX will be to me in a couple days, so I'll get to test it once again!

5. Greavous

Greavous Android Enthusiast

All you need to do is open the Market and then hit the menu button on the phone and select "download" and there will be a list of your apps.

When I installed Apex 1.3 the other day it somehow automatically went and got them and installed them without me doing a thing!

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews