• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hard to read (for old eyes)

man you can't have everything... get better reading glasses!!

OK SERIOUSLY.... do this

Go to settings

then General then Accessibiliy

then Vision

then Font size huge

there you can change the large text size. It works and she can zoom in and out of the ebay pics!!!!!! and it works on every app!!!!

see my phone screenshots :)

NORMAL

Screenshot_2012-12-31-15-31-10 by Ceva321, on Flickr

now the huge font

HUGE

Screenshot_2012-12-31-15-16-20 by Ceva321, on Flickr

i expect my check in the mail :)

Upvote 0
I have a similar problem, bad eyesight, so that's why I went with the Note 2.

I can't get the text in the Facebook app to a comfortable size, so I just use the mobile web version. It's pretty much the same.

With Twitter I use Tweetcaster as it has a variable font size slider.

I've set Chrome as the default browser and in the settings you can set a custom text size, which works very well for me, and you can double tap the portion of the screen you want to zoom in on.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
For twitter, try out falcon pro. It's the best twitter app on the planet. Actually is fantastic. It has text re-sizing options too.

Shame it doesn't have push notifications, but twitter don't give that option out to anybody :( Hopefully it will change soon.

I'm talking about choosing to get notified with a certain person tweets by the way (mobile notifications).

But It does support all the regular notifications, mentions, connections etc....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones