1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Hardware quirks/issues?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by snapcase, Jan 8, 2012.

1. snapcase

snapcase Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 3, 2009
    I've noticed a couple things about my Galaxy Nexus and was wondering if anyone has anything similar going on with theirs.

First, the more concerning of the two, there is a slight rattle when my phone is shaken front to back. The rattle is coming from somewhere in the vicinity of the camera. I've taken off the cover and popped the battery out and still hear it. It's not very bad, and I've noticed nothing negative as a result, but it still concerns me a bit that there's anything rattling around inside my phone.

The other one, is that I've noticed the bottom half of the touch screens glass is slightly contoured. With the screen off and looking at reflections in the glass, the things reflected in the bottom half are a bit warped while they're not in the top half. It's not a big deal but I'm curious if this is common to all handsets.

I'm not sure either of these would be cause for a return/exchange... but I'd still love to hear some feedback.

Advertisement

2. Lucifer

Lucifer Member
    None

Nov 29, 2009
    Aerospace
    CT, USA
    I did not notice any rattle on my Galaxy Nexus. Bottom half of the screen is contoured by design on all Galaxy Nexus phones.

3. Premium1

None

Dec 3, 2011
    I don't have either of these problems. Maybe try exchanging for another one?

Tags: