• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root harmonia vs. mindnight rom vs mobster rom vs other roms

Which of these ROMS do you like to use best with your Evo V?

• TerribleLie [url]http://tinyurl.com/9w5944a[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZR3DX [url]http://tinyurl.com/c9umt6t[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh by the way I feel I should clarify my earlier post when I said Mobster ROM has been giving me a lot of issues lately - I wasn't meaning to infer that ROM was unstable, because otherwise I've had no issues with it previously, It was my first ROM after rooting and it's my favorite, especially because I'm not a big fan of the Sense UI.

I've recently done a lot of experimenting with my phone lately though so I can't really be sure that the issues I'm experiencing with the newer versions of the Mobster ROM are actually issues caused by the ROM, and not just by my tinkering with my phone.

I would definitely recommend Harmonia and Mobster ROM (nothing wrong with downloading them both and trying them both! I've flashed well over 10 different ROMS on my phone since rooting and becoming s-off.

Upvote 0
mobster if you like AOSP roms without sense, midnight rom if your like me and you like sense with overclocking i get a few random reboots but not as much as i did with the older versions of anthrax im currently running midnight its good, the first rom i used when i get this phone was meanrom and another good stable rom just not updated very often, and harmonia i never tried but it seems like a good stock based rom, if you want your phone to look fully stock without the bloatware and slowness try one of the deoxed zipaligned stock based roms :D

Upvote 0
Mobz if you like good music quality beats with amazing beats and camera quality and updates
Harmonia stable and not as much updating a smooth safe rom
ZR3DX with anthrax kernel (fixes 3d) it comes themed awesome as team 420 is known for
Dual boot with the app Boot manager lite or pro in play store

how bout zr3dx vs meanrom... they seam really similar

Upvote 0
I used MidnightRom for awhile and loved it, until the most recent version started sucking battery like crazy and freezing on me all the time. I've never done more battery pulls.

Right now I'm using Mobster and it's pretty cool; I miss the overclocking though and it seems to lack a lot of the polish that Midnight has

I'm thinking about installing either AOKP or CM9

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones