• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has Anyone Activated a Google I/O Phone With Their Current Sprint #

I saw the number on someone paper, through an ebay picture..It seems like a special line, because when i called it someone directly answered, so i guess they have been expecting the I/O attendees to call and start a contract.. You better believe when i get my I/O EVO, i will be activating it to my line and hope that they apply the discount and if they ask any of you guys just say i was at the I/O LMAO!!!!!

I think i just might have it activated for the free 30 days first, AND DONT FORGET YOU GET THE 4G HOT SPOT FREE FOR THOSE 30 DAYS.. Im going to take advantage of that, because i doubt ill be adding that to my original plan.. Plus since i already reserved an EVO at the Shack i have to keep my current phone because when i go in 13 days to pick it up they have to activate it to my line.. It would just look weird if i went there with an EVO to pick up an EVO LMAO!!!! :p

Upvote 0
I've had no luck getting mine activated. I'm new to sprint and after being transfered around I finally get an account established which is what the guy told me I needed. Called back the direct number and the woman couldn't get it to activate on my account and said i had to wait till june 4th?? I'm wondering if its because i dont have a phone number yet. I have an old pre lying around, i think i might try to put that on my account and get a phone number and try again.

Upvote 0
I've had no luck getting mine activated. I'm new to sprint and after being transfered around I finally get an account established which is what the guy told me I needed. Called back the direct number and the woman couldn't get it to activate on my account and said i had to wait till june 4th?? I'm wondering if its because i dont have a phone number yet. I have an old pre lying around, i think i might try to put that on my account and get a phone number and try again.

You have to call the special #, they will help you through trust me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones