Had the Nexus 4 been in stock I would very likely have snapped one up by now. But the longer it remains out of stock (UK), the more I'm disinclined towards it. I have 2 reasons. Firstly, while none of the well-known compromises (no micro-sd, LTE etc.) bother me too much I am concerned about reports of below-par camera performance. As in, apparently it's a decent camera but not as good as the S3 or iPhone 5. It's an issue for me as the camera on my phone is the only one I use. Secondly, if and when it does return to stock in the UK, I don't think I'm prepared to wait 8-9 weeks for delivery of my handset (according to those that have ordered in the US). I'd rather sit it out and see what the situation is like after 2 months. Who knows, a better phone might take my fancy. Price is still a major plus, as it gives me the flexibility of going off-contract so I may still buy it in the end, but this is a case of Google letting a definite sale become an indefinite one and I was wondering if there were others that felt the same way.