• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has anyone dumped their N5 for previous device?

had the Nexus 5 then went back to my S4 then back to Nexus 5 then sold S4 then trade it nexus 5 for Note 3. I loved the form factor and the vanilla skin but the screen and battery life i could not stand dealing with. Do i miss it of course but the note 3 is better for me. Waiting on Nexus 6 or HTC one + to dump touchwiz though only complaint for me.

Upvote 0
I use my phones without a case and sadly this phone (white) does not leave the impression the n4 leaves when you handle it naked. i so miss sliding my finger across that screen with those curved edges and the feel of all the glass. sadly a car wreck ruined my phone a week before the n5 came out and it had no cracks before. still got the screen protector with the logo on my n5 lol 2 months and counting

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones