1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Has anyone heard of the app called Fillr.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by stgiorgio, Mar 10, 2016.

1. stgiorgio

stgiorgio Lurker

2. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

I use "Last Pass"

3. stgiorgio

stgiorgio Lurker

hmmmm checked last pass and it looks okay! but im kind of looking for an all around app could fill out a ton of fields on a form. Also checked out dashlane and it's kind of simillar to Fillr but I also need feedback from that app.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Chrome and Firefox browsers have autofill for webforms, logins, etc, I trust those to be safe and do use them.

AZgl1500 likes this.
  5. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

If all you want, is a Form Filler, then let the browser do the work.... like Mike said ^^^^^^

mikedt likes this.
  6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Have you confirmed it works with the browser you use?

Looking at the number of browsers it works with, it's kinda limited.

7. stgiorgio

stgiorgio Lurker

Thanks for the feedback guys! One of the reason why i'd want to try fillr out is it's universal autofill functionality. Read up that it supports multiple options to addresses vs chrome's autofill (which I know it also supports it but I think Fillr's a bit more posh).

Tried the app during the weekend and it feels like its a breath of fresh air compared to chrome's. Will try out similar apps though for the sake of comparison (dashlane and lastpass) and see what suits me best.

Yeah the support is kind of limited at the moment so I downloaded one of the browsers that they support and so far it's doing pretty okay.