1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Has anyone know anything about the mySamsung app?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by seesaw, Sep 20, 2016.

1. seesaw

seesaw Newbie

I took my Tab S 8.4 in to the local Samsung warranty repair place (I'd been experiencing problems with sudden shutting down - hopefully fixed after what she did), and in the process of talking me through the problem, she mentioned the new mySamsung app and showed it to me on her phone. I think that she may have said that it's being rolled out across various devices progressively...

When I Google, I found this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.concierge&hl=en My problem is that I cannot find it at all on Google Play on my devices (Tab S and Galaxy S3), but don't know whether this means that it's already determined that the devices are not compatible and therefore doesn't show it at all... does anyone know? When I click Install on my laptop, as I would expect, it can't install there, but it also tells me that it's compatible with all of my devices (and the pop-up tells me that it knows about my phone and tablet).

I've tried searching the forums but nothing comes up under "MySamsung", and Google doesn't help, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything further about this, mainly whether it will eventually be available for the devices I have?

[Edit: Damn - left a mistake in the title but it doesn't allow me to edit that part of my post. Hope it's obvious what I meant!]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download