• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Has anyone noticed Tmobile has gotten better at recognizing the BH2?

anabolina

May 12, 2010
When I first got my phone back in October I kept the nokia selected because of the $10 per month plan and the only times Tmobile recognized it was a BH2 was when I called them or tried to access the default browser. Now it seems like every time I log into my account, it's seeing the BH2 and I reset it to the nokia. The weird thing is they still have not tried to charge more and I ignored the web site for a good 3 months. I wonder if it could be due to my data usage never going above 350 mb and mostly staying in the 200mb range for the month.

Still, I wonder how long this can go on and am sort of hoping they try to charge for the more expensive data plan so I can have the excuse to leave my sister's family plan(aka, cancel the data plan and pay the $5 a month until the end of the contract) and get a Droid X on Metro PCS, crappy reception and terrible data speed, but I'm kinda getting tired of the bugginess of the BH2, it still randomly deletes installed apps and fm radio would be nice. le sigh.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones