1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Has anyone tried this?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by admn81, Jun 27, 2011.

1. admn81

admn81 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 20, 2010
    MN
    So I went into my local verizion store recently and spoke to a salesperson regarding my negative feelings about my phone ie. no flash capabilities, slow processor etc. I told him I felt like I got ripped off because I paid $180 for my Ally last fall, when I could have spent a few more dollars and purchased a much better phone. He said I could speak to a manager regarding this and odds are become eligible for an upgrade even though I still have over a year until my 2 year contract is expired. At that point in time I was not really looking to upgrade so I told him I would return at a later date to do so. I was just curious if anyone has tried else and what the end result was.

Advertisement

2. jeckel

jeckel Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 11, 2011
    this can't be a serious question because the ally is the best phone verizon has so why in the world would any of us want to upgrade!?!??!?!?!?!?!!

3. Valkerie

Valkerie Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 11, 2010
    It's not Verizon's fault you overpaid for an Ally in the first place. I got mine for $28 at Wally World last July 1.

4. biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 30, 2010
    Retail Clerk
    United States

My friend got his for free cause he got a 100 dollar rebate for the phone. Just paid the govmint tax. (6 Dollars) my cousin got an ally for free cause they were running a buy one get one special. I upgraded to the ally for 50 bucks. Best 50 i ever spent. :)

Tags: