• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Has Google Play Stopped? Read THIS...

Funny how chrome does not allow reviews, yet microsoft edge does.

Screenshot_2019-04-26-00-44-59.png

You mean like these reviews?

Upvote 0
View attachment 141445
You mean like these reviews?
Great article on things to try if your Google Play Services have stopped:

https://web.archive.org/web/2016081...ix-unfortunately-google-play-has-stopped.html

Oh boy. Google will interrupt your Google Play, if you have a history of unpaid apps or services. I have a question to add to this thread:

"Has the data game become insurmountable? With Big Brother being mostly corporate, I'm just curious."

LW

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
I thought about the issues in the play store and came up with an alternative app store in which the user chooses what apps he/she would like to see in the suggestions and even make dream app suggestions to developers. Any thoughts would be very kindly appreciated!
Here is the concept kowalskidev.com/chillboss.com

This link no longer works.

Upvote 0
Rule of thumb,
go to settings > apps > Google play > data erase, factory reset, and install it again, reboot the cellphone and you should be good to go. :)
Wait...what?! The now-missing post you responded to said: "When I click on the link I get an error message that page is not found." How on earth does that bring factory reset into the picture? :thinking:

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
Ever since Play store changed Interface and got rid of hamburger menu I have been experiencing weird annoying problem.
Let's say I type something in search bar, I instantly get the search results suggestions , I click on the suggestion I get the results, but then if I wanna add something to my search request in the bar ,another word,number or even space,as soon as I add another single character the Play store crashes.
I tried all the usual fixes, clearing data ,cache,uninstalling Play store,Play services,download manager.After Play store gets automatically reinstalled,for a while I get Interface with the hamburger menu but then it gets changed to new interface after few hours and the problem returns.Any tips would be appreciated, even though done probably all of the solutions, except factory reset.
Running non rooted LG velvet 5g on Android 11.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones