• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Has Google Play Stopped? Read THIS...

I like number 8
8. Install Other App Store Alternatives Google Play
It should be #1 :goofydroid:
I thought about the issues in the play store and came up with an alternative app store in which the user chooses what apps he/she would like to see in the suggestions and even make dream app suggestions to developers. Any thoughts would be very kindly appreciated!

Here is the concept kowalskidev.com/chillboss.com

Reactions: Hydra119 and KBU2
Upvote 0
Funny how chrome does not allow reviews, yet microsoft edge does.
What? *confused*

You're talking about Chrome, the browser, correct? And writing reviews about it in the Play store? Or am I misunderstanding?

Here's what I see:

Screenshot_20181228-200904.png

Upvote 0
What? *confused*

You're talking about Chrome, the browser, correct? And writing reviews about it in the Play store? Or am I misunderstanding?

Here's what I see:

View attachment 138487
I am talking about it for my comp, somehow it really starts spinning the refresh icon over and over. It feels strange though writing in reviews on each app. I have stopped it for a long time now.

Reactions: Hydra119
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones